FOR RENT – LEVELS +6 & +7
- Foundations, columns and supporting walls in reinforced concrete façade
- Beige architectonic concrete on the front façade
- Glazed curtain on the rear façade
- Double glazed windows
- Cable ducting
- False ceiling
- Floor-to-floor height of 3,18m
- 6 Kone elevators in total
- 2 elevators from ground floor to 6th floor
- 2 elevators from garden floor (street level is higher than garden level) to 6the floor
- 2 elevators from ground floor to garden and underground parking floors
- Two York chilled water units
- Four cooling towers
- Two heating units Ygnis (2009)
- High pressure induction heating and cooling units
The property is easily accessible by private transport, being located at the intersection between the inner ring road (Boulevard du Régent) and the Rue de la Loi which is one of the main access roads into Brussels.
The property is very well served by public transport with the Arts-Loi metro hub less than 100 metres away from the Property.
The Arts-Loi metro hub is only two stops away (2 minutes from the Central train station (Gare Centrale) and 5 stops away (16 minutes) from the South train station (Thalys/Eurostar).
The Brussels Airport and the outer ring road can be reached within 15 minutes by car or train. The proximity to the outer ring road also provides connections to the E-40, E-19 and E-411 motorways.
Finally, a “Villo” station i.e. Brussels’ public bike service is available across the street ( total of 180 stations available in Brussels).
- Metro : 2 minutes
- Villo : 2 minutes
- Central Station : 5 minutes
- Thalys/Eurostar : 12 minutes
- Brussels Airport : 18 minutes